Thursday 8 May 2008

The Bill star Stewart says he is recovering

The Bill star Stewart says he is recovering



'The Bill' star topology Jeff Dugald Stewart said today that he is recovering, followers media reports that he harmed himself afterward his concentrate with the show was non renewed.
The 52-year-old player, wHO plays PC Reg Hollis in the ITV drama, has issued a affirmation request the media to esteem his privacy.
Stewart said in the statement: "The last few days have been real difficult for me, just I am receiving the right care and aid, and am surrounded by family and friends."
"I want to affirm that I do non have any financial concerns, or indeed any other problems, as has been reported."
He besides said: "I erotic love existence an thespian. My work as an thespian is very important to me - it's my life, and the sentiment of this dead changing had an extremely serious effect on me."
"I am touch much better now, and am progressively improving."
Stewart has played PC Hollis since the show's launch in 1984.




John Mellencamp shows 'Life' on summer outing